Contact Lenses / Spectacle
K&Y Diamond provides the global eye-care sector with unequal practical accuracy tools, specifically designed to manufacture tailor-made contact lenses or spectacles. Our nano-scale engineering techniques allow us not only to respond with extreme precision to every project we have been entrusted with, but to also conceive performant cutting-edge diamond tools.
- We custom build both roughing and finishing tools.
- We adapt our manufacturing process to the characteristics of your target application:
Top rake angles, radii, front clearance angles (conical or cylindrical), solid shank or insert system…the possibilities are endless.
- Together, we choose the most suitable diamond for your application.
K&Y Diamond offers an extensive range of natural and synthetic (Monodie) single-crystal diamonds designed to achieve optimal performances.
- Our tools are inspected at 800x under a differential interference contrast microscope (DIC) before they are sent to you.
Each level of inspection aims at detecting and eliminating all possible defect or irregularities in order to ensure a perfect finished surface.
- We can ensure exceptional waviness from 0.5 microns down to 0.020 microns.
Unrivalled performance on the diamond tooling market.
K&Y Diamond puts its expertise to the service of all your projects. Please contact us to get a complete quote.